I am a digital marketing professional, content strategist and social media manager based in Manchester, UK. I also have extensive experience in professional writing and editing in numerous online and print publications.
In 2015 I relocated to back to my hometown of Manchester from Boston, USA, and am currently a Digital Marketing Officer at the University of Manchester. For the three years prior to that, I worked at the Mass General Hospital Cancer Center, first as the Manager of Web Content, and then as the Manager of Content Strategy.
These roles — responsible for over 1000 pages across multiple sites — encompass four key skills:
- Conceiving of and creating compelling and optimized content for the web
- Developing social media content that can drive inbound marketing engagement and conversions
- Planning and project managing online initiatives, often with use of Agile processes.
- Assessing user experience to improve sites’ information architecture
On the Top Nav you will find four case studies, showing my use of these skills on some major initiatives I have recently managed, from over 70 projects I have completed over the last few years:
- The Treatment Program Overhaul
- The “What we talk about (when we talk about cancer)” community site
- The Patient Experience microsite
- The Center for Cancer Research web overhaul
There is also an outline of my philosophy around my key skills.
If you have any comments, or want to reach out to me to talk about how I can help fulfill your online needs, you can email me at email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest!